If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CURRENCY CARD PROMOTION
These are the Foreign Currency Direct “Currency Card Promotion” terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or this Currency Card Promotion (this “Promotion”), please email us at email@example.com.
- We are Foreign Currency Direct plc (“FCD”), a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 05082565 and registered office at Currencies Mews, Badminton Court, Old Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0DD.
- When you arrange viewings of properties to purchase outside the UK with certain estate agents that have been approved by us (each an “Agent”), the Agent may offer you a “Currency Card” (a “Card”) that is the subject of this Promotion.
- In order to activate the Card and benefit from this Promotion, BEFORE you meet with the Agent in order to actually view the relevant property, you must sign up for a full compliant trading account on the Currencies.co.uk website (the “Website”). Each trading account is subject to the FCD standard terms and conditions which can be found at www.currencies.co.uk/terms/, and, in accordance with those terms and conditions, as a non-exhaustive example, we may decline to activate, or cancel, such an account.
- Once you have successfully signed up for such an account, we will send the Card to your home address that you provide to us when opening the account. We will send the Card to you by first class post. If you have not received the Card to your home address within five days of opening an account on the Website, please contact your account manager.
- Subject to clauses 3 and 4 above, we will load €50 onto the Card once we have received confirmation from the Agent that you have arrived at the relevant property to view it.
- In order to activate an account on the Website and to use the Card, you must be aged 18 or over.
- Cards are limited to one per individual family unit that occupies the same residential address.
- Cards are issued by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd and remain the property of Prepaid Financial Services Ltd at all times. Use of a Card is subject at all times to Centtrip Ltds terms and conditions which can be found at www.centtrip.com/private-terms-conditions/. If your card is lost or stolen, you should follow the instructions in those terms and conditions. FCD is not responsible for any acts or omissions of Centtrip Ltd or Prepaid Financial Services Ltd.
- You may choose to de-activate your account and stop using a Card at any time; however, in doing so you forfeit any balance that is remaining on that Card that was loaded to that Card by FCD.
- FCD may decline to activate or allow the withdrawal of balances from a Card or cancel a Card at any time where we reasonably believe that you have:
- committed any abuse or attempted abuse of this Promotion; or
- committed any breach or attempted breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the FCD standard terms and conditions at www.currencies.co.uk/terms/ and/or Centtrip Ltds terms and conditions at www.centtrip.com/private-terms-conditions/;
- committed any behaviour relating to FCD that we consider to be abusive or offensive;
- committed or been engaged in any action or practice that we consider disparages or devalues FCD, this Promotion, a Card or Centtrip Ltd, or the reliability, reputation and goodwill of any of them; or
- supplied to us or an Agent false or misleading information.
- FCD may also cancel a Card if FCD terminates your account on the Website in accordance with FCD’s standard terms and conditions at www.currencies.co.uk/terms/.
- There is no cash alternative to this Promotion or a Card; if you would like to access the monetary value of a Card, you must use the Card in accordance with Centtrip Ltds terms and conditions at www.centtrip.com/private-terms-conditions/.
- This Promotion, these Terms and Conditions and the Card, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including, without limitation, non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- If you are domiciled in the European Union, the exclusive forum for settling any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions or the Card shall be the English courts.
- If you are not domiciled in the European Union, any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions or the Card shall be exclusively referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the LCIA Rules, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause 14. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be London, England. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English.