How do you know your funds are secure?
Our stringent security measures will give you confidence that your money is always safe.
Security of funds
The security of your money is always assured, because your payments will be lodged in separate client transaction accounts with Lloyds TSB Bank plc. These accounts are designated for the receipt of client funds.
We pioneered the IPD ® (Irrevocable Payment Document), which is internationally recognised as proof of payment. So you can have confidence that your transactions will go through quickly, safely and smoothly.
A well regulated company
- We are authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services (FRN 538392).
- We are registered as a Money Service Business with HMRC (MSB number 12146539)
- Dun & Bradstreet rate us with level 1 credit score – an accreditation only given to companies that are considered to have substantial creditworthiness. The D&B Rating is recognised as a leading predictive indicator for assessing a company’s financial performance.
- We’ve been trading successfully as a PLC since 2000.
- Our accounts are audited annually by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
We are an execution only service, specializing in transferring funds; we are prudent in our transactions and do not speculate.