Marketing and PR
Stephen has been with FCD for 8 years and became a Director in February 2009. He has extensive knowledge of the foreign exchange industry and his views and opinions are often seen in both national and industry press. In his spare time he enjoys playing rugby, golf and cooking.
- What one word would you use to describe yourself?
- What is your favourite saying?
- Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes
- What belonging could you not live without?
- My dog, Jasper
- What is your favourite conspiracy theory?
- That alien’s don’t exist – I’m sure we used to have one working here?
- What in your view is the most important aspect of working at FCD?
- The “old school” approach we take to looking after our clients, taking a genuine interest in their needs and requirements and enabling them to deal with the same person each and every time