Transfer Money to the United States
Emigrating or buying a second home and want to send money to America? Getting competitive exchange rate makes an enormous difference when you are dealing with large sums of money. We get you exceptional exchange rates when you are sending money to the USA.
There’s enough to worry about when you are moving to a different country or furnishing your holiday home. Our 6-step process makes sending money to the USA quick, simple and stress-free.
4 top reasons to use Currencies.co.uk to send money to the USA
- Excellent exchange rates: often 4% better than high street banks
- No commission and no hidden fees
- We put security first
- A dedicated Account Manager takes care of your needs
Why use currencies.co.uk?
- Superb exchange ratesWe can save you up to £400 on every £10,000 you transfer. Our rates beat high street banks by up to 4% when you send money to America. This means we can get you a lot more spending power for your money.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees With us, there are no hidden fees. We don’t charge commission either. We make our money on the margins at which we buy and sell currency – not by charging our customers.
- Secure Trading We’re stringent in our security measures because we want our customers to be sure their money is safe. Your funds are held in separate Lloyds Bank plc client accounts. Currencies.co.uk is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and has a level 1 credit score from Dun & Bradstreet. We don’t speculate on currency.
- A Dedicated Account Manager We don’t use call centres or automated telephone systems. All calls go straight through to our Dealing Floor so that you get immediate personal attention. Transfer of money to the USA is handled by your dedicated Account Manager – so you speak to the same person every time you want advice or assistance.
- Forward Contracts With a forward contract and time option you can guarantee an exchange rate for up to 2 years. Choosing a time option means you can draw down some or part of your funds whenever you need to.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) Our IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) is internationally recognised proof of transfer of your money to the USA. We pioneered this system because it gives customers clear, comprehensive documentation on the safe transfer of their funds.
Money transfer to the USA with us is easier than with your local bank
What you need:
- Account Number
- ABA or Routing Code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
- Any necessary routing instructions
Want to talk to one of our dealers before making a decision about transferring money to the USA?
UK freephone: 0800 328 5884
International: +44 1494 725353