Transfer Money to the United Arab Emirates
If you need to exchange and transfer money to the U.A.E for any reason, currencies.co.uk can do just that, in a simple, quick and most importantly, cost effective manner. It doesn’t matter if it’s for a foreign property transaction, topping up your Dirham account, paying bills or sending money to friends or family, we can make it happen quickly and easily.
Call us today on 0800 328 5884 to discuss foreign currency exchange to a wide range of countries across the world. Alternatively, complete the enquiry form to get one of our experienced dealers to call you back or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incredible rates of exchange Our rates are some of the best around. Compared to the high street banks, we can be up to 4% cheaper. If you transfer money a lot or in large sums, this can lead to significant savings.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees You don’t have to worry about paying more than you expect with us. We don’t charge commission and there are no hidden fees either,
- Secure Trading We have a strong creditworthiness rating because we’re dedicated to keeping you and your money secure. To find out more about why your money is safe with us click here.
- A Dedicated Account Manager When you want to speak to us you don’t have to go through a call centre or an automated system. You’ll speak to one of our account managers on the dealing floor who will take you through everything to get your exchange sorted.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates We want you to be able to look to the future with security and with some flexibility. That’s why we have our time option and forward contracts to suit your needs.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) Internationally recognised proof of transfer. Comprehensive and clear, pioneered and trademarked by currencies.co.uk.
To enable us to make a transfer to a local bank you will need to provide the following information:
- Account Number
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
- Routing Instructions (if required)