Transfer Money to Switzerland
Should you have a need to exchange and transfer money to Switzerland for any reason, Foreign Currency Direct plc are here to make the process as simple, quick and, most importantly, as cost effective as possible. We can offer some of the best exchange rates available when you are looking to transfer money to Switzerland.
Call direct to our Dealing Floor on 0800 328 5884 to discuss your currency requirements, or complete the enquiry form to the right to get one of our experienced currency brokers to call you back.
Whether it’s for a foreign property transaction, topping up your Swiss account, paying bills or sending money to friends or family; Currencies.co.uk have a contract to suit.
- Access to great rates of exchange We put a lot of time and effort into making sure we get you the best deal we possibly can. We can save you up to 4% on your exchange when compared to high street banks if you choose our service.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees Nobody likes nasty surprises, which is why we don’t have any hidden fees. We also don’t charge you any commission either.
- Secure Trading We want you to have confidence in your transfer when using us. Security is a huge concern and we endeavour to ensure nothing goes wrong with your transfer. To find out more about why your money is safe with us click here.
- A Dedicated Account Manager Currencies.co.uk doesn’t use call centres or an automated phone system. Your call goes straight through to our Dealing Floor, who provide you with a genuinely friendly, personalised and articulate service.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates With a forward contract and time option you can guarantee an exchange rate for up to two years, with the latter giving you the option to draw down some or part of the contract as often as you need to.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) Internationally recognised proof of transfer. Comprehensive and clear, pioneered and trademarked by currencies.co.uk.
When we’re making a money transfer to Switzerland, we need you to provide us with the following information:
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number)*
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
*Swiss IBAN’s are 21 characters long, beginning with CH.
To find out more call one of our experienced currency brokers on 01494 725353 or alternatively email us at email@example.com.