Transfer Money to Sweden
If you need to transfer money to Sweden our experienced team at Foreign Currency Direct plc can assist. Whatever your reason for making a money transfer to Sweden we have contract options to suit, all of which can be tailored to your individual requirements. Having helped thousands of clients transfer money abroad we are in the perfect position to make your currency move as simple and stress free as possible.
Our exchange rates can beat the banks by as much as 4% which can result in a saving of thousands of Pounds and with our friendly and knowledgeable currency brokers it really is easy to see why so many people are choosing Foreign Currency Direct instead of their banks.
- Access to excellent rates of exchange We want you to get the best deal for your exchange, so we offer rates that are up to 4% cheaper than the high street banks. If you’re transferring a large sum, this can mean a saving of thousands of Pounds just by choosing us.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees We like to be transparent with our clients, so that means no hidden fees. We also don’t make our money through commission so you won’t be charged for that either.
- Secure Trading Security is a big deal for us, so we’re dedicated to keeping your money safe at all times. To find out more about why your money is safe with us click here.
- A Dedicated Account Manager When you get in touch you’ll be able to speak to an account manager who will you guide you through the process personally. We don’t use automated phone systems or call centres here.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates The currency market can be a volatile place, so to get some consistency, we offer time option and forward contracts so you can get a set exchange rate two years in advance.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document)We have our own internationally recognised proof of transfer. Comprehensive and clear, pioneered and trademarked by currencies.co.uk.
To find out more about our company, the service we offer and how we can help you save money call us today on 0800 328 5884 or if calling from abroad call us on 0044 1494 725353. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.