Transfer Money To South Africa
Should you need to exchange and transfer money to South Africa for any reason, Foreign Currency Direct plc can make the process as simple, quick and, most importantly, as cost effective as possible.
Call us today on 0800 328 5884 for more information on how to go about a money transfer to South Africa as well as how to buy foreign currency and any of our other services. Or please fill in our contact form and we’ll get straight back to you.
Whether it’s for a foreign property transaction, topping up your South African account, paying bills or sending money to family or friends, currencies.co.uk have a contract to meet your requirements.
- Access to some of the best rates available With savings of up to 4% when compared to the high street banks, we have one of the most affordable services around. Our rates are so much better you could be looking at saving thousands of pounds in a single transfer
- No Commission or Hidden Fees We want you to know where you stand from the beginning. That’s why we won’t charge you commission or include any hidden fees.
- Secure Trading Trading through Foreign Currency Direct plc means you can have complete confidence in the security of your funds. We are a reliable and established currency provider with an excellent creditworthiness rating. To find out more about why your money is safe with us click here.
- A Dedicated Account Manager When you get through to us, you’ll be put straight through to the dealing floor. We don’t use a call centre so you’ll get your own personalised service straight away.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates With our forward contract or time option contract, you can get a set exchange rate up to two years in advance.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) Internationally recognised proof of transfer. Comprehensive and clear, pioneered and trademarked by currencies.co.uk.
To enable us to make a transfer to a South African bank you will need to provide the following information:
- Account Number
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
To discuss your currency requirements and how the experienced currency brokers at Foreign Currency Direct plc can assist you in transferring funds to South Africa call us today on 0800 328 5884 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org