Transfer Money to Poland
At Foreign Currency Direct plc we are here to help make the process of transferring money to Poland as quick, simple and most importantly, as cheap as possible. We have been highlighted as offering some of the best exchange rates in the national press and with our expert currency brokers we can help our clients transfer money to Poland with the minimum of hassle.
There are no overly complex forms to complete and you will have one point of contact throughout the whole process, so it really is as easy as it sounds!
We at Foreign Currency Direct plc have a contract to suit you whatever your requirements, whether you need to send money to your family, are buying a holiday home or are considering emigrating, we can help.
Why use Foreign Currency Direct plc?
- Access to superb rates of exchange We offer some of the best deals around with savings of up to 4% when compared to high street banks. Thanks to this, you can end up with a lot more money to spend when you use our service.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees We don’t charge commission to our customers and we don’t have any hidden fees either. Our entire process is transparent so you won’t get any unexpected charges.
- A dedicated Account Manager To avoid the annoyance of automated phone systems and call centres, when you get in touch you’ll be able to speak to one of our currency exchange experts on the dealing floor.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates We want to help you plan for the future, so we offer forward and time option contracts. They mean you can set a rate up to two years in advance so you’ll always know how much you’re paying.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) We have our own trademarked, internationally recognised proof of transfer. This comprehensive and clear document gives you extra piece of mind.
To enable us to make a transfer to a Polish bank you will need to provide the following information:
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number)*
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
*Polish IBAN’s are 28 characters long, beginning with PL.
Call direct to our Dealing Floor on 0800 328 5884 to discuss your currency requirement or complete the enquiry form to the right to get one of our experienced dealers to call you back.