Transfer Money to Norway
For whatever reason you want to transfer money to Norway, we’re here to help. If you’re buying a property, sending money, or transferring cash to your bank account there, we can make sure the process is simple and affordable.
We’ve got years of experience in our field along with highly knowledgeable dealers. You won’t be able to match our expertise with our prices anywhere else.
Why use currencies.co.uk?
- Access to amazing rates of exchange Compared to the high street banks, we can save you up to 4% on your transfer. When you’re moving a lot of money this can lead to a significant saving.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees No one likes to be lumped with an unexpected cost when the deal is done. That’s why we don’t charge any commission and there are no hidden fees either. You’ll know exactly where you stand the whole way through our process.
- A dedicated Account Manager We don’t use call centres or an automated phone system here. That means you get to speak to one of our experts on the dealer’s floor when you call.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates If you want to look ahead for your money transfers, our forward and time option contracts mean you can get a guaranteed rate up to two years in advance meaning you won’t get any big surprises down the line.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) For added peace of mind, we also have our own trademarked proof of transfer document.
To enable us to make a transfer to a Norwegian bank you will need to provide the following information:
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number)*
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
*Norwegian IBAN’s are 15 characters long, beginning with NO.
Call direct to our Dealing Floor on 0800 328 5884 to discuss your currency requirement or complete the enquiry form to the right to get one of our experienced dealers to call you back.