Transfer Money to New Zealand
Should you need to buy NZD and then transfer money to New Zealand we at Foreign Currency Direct plc can help. Our systems are designed to make the process as simple and most importantly, as cost effective as possible.
Our well trained currency brokers are here to help all our clients every step of the way and will make sure that we take the stress out of sending money abroad, so whether this is the first time you have transferred money to New Zealand or if you have been making regular transfers for years not only will we be able to help but our service and exchange rates will leave you impressed.
So, should you need to transfer money to New Zealand for a foreign property transaction, for emigration, to pay bills in NZD or if you are sending money to friends or family Foreign Currency Direct plc have a contract to suit.
Why use Foreign Currency Direct plc?
- Access to money saving rates of exchange We dedicate a lot of energy to get you the best prices we can. We can get you a saving of up to 4% when compared to the high street banks which can add up to a big reduction in cost.
- No Commission or Hidden Fees We’re clear with our costs from the start. We don’t charge any commission on our deals, while there are no hidden fees either. We like to be as transparent as possible.
- A dedicated Account Manager There’s no call centres or automated phone systems here. When you call you’ll speak to a manager on our dealing floor so there’s less stress and hassle.
- Guaranteed Exchange Rates We can get you fixed exchange rates up to two years in advance with our forward or time option contracts. That means you can plan ahead even with a volatile market.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) We use our own comprehensive and trademark proof of transfer document to give you piece of mind when you use our service.
To enable us to make a transfer to a New Zealand bank you will need to provide the following details:
- Account Number
- BIC or SWIFT code
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
Call direct to our Dealing Floor on 0800 328 5884 to discuss your currency requirement or complete the contact form to the right to get one of our experienced dealers to call you back.