Transfer Money to Mexico
If you have a requirement to transfer money to Mexico we at Foreign Currency Direct plc can help you get commercial exchange rates when buying Mexican Peso. We have a team of experienced currency brokers who have assisted tens of thousands of clients send money abroad.
These currency brokers are trained to assist clients on every step of the transfer to help make sure transferring money to Mexico is as stress free and cost effective as possible. We have a number of different contract options which we can tailor to all of our clients individual needs and our currency brokers will be happy to discuss these options with you at any time.
So, whether it’s for a foreign property transaction, emigration, a top up of your Mexican account, paying bills or sending money to friends or family Foreign Currency Direct plc have a contract to suit.
Why use Foreign Currency Direct plc?
- Superb exchange rates We can save you up to 4% on your bank transfer compared to the high street banks. When you’re moving a lot of money this can mean the difference of thousands of pounds.
- No hidden fees or commission We strive to be completely transparent so you don’t get any nasty surprises. That means we don’t charge any commission and there aren’t any hidden fees either.
- Dedicated account managers We don’t want to put you through the hassle of a call centre or the annoyance of an automated phone system, so when you call you’ll be put straight through to an account manager on our dealing floor
- Guaranteed exchange rates Our forward and time option contracts mean you can set a rate for your transfer up to two years in advance avoiding any problems from an unexpected crash or boom
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) We want to give you piece of mind which is why we put together our own internationally recognised proof of transfer document.
If you’d like to transfer money to Mexico, we’ll need the following details from you:
- Bic OR swift CODE
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
Get in touch on 0800 328 5884 to speak to one of our team on the dealing floor. They’ll find out everything they need to know to get you a great deal on your transfer. Or if you like, you can fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch.