Transfer Money to the Czech Republic
We offer a simple and affordable service if you’re looking to transfer money to the Czech Republic. No matter what the reason is, we’re here to help. So if you’re looking to buy a property abroad, send some money back to your family and friends, or just transferring to a Czech account, get in touch so we can help you get a great deal.
Why use Foreign Currency Direct plc?
- Superb exchange rates We’re cheaper than the high streets banks sometimes saving you as much as 4% on your transfer. That kind of difference adds up quickly and it’s why choosing us can give you much more spending power.
- No hidden fees or commission We’re not out to trick you. We’re open about our process from the off. We don’t charge commission and we won’t spring hidden fees on you. You’ll always know where you stand with us.
- Dedicated account managers We know people hate call centres and automated phone systems – we do too. That’s why when you call you’ll go straight through to an account manager on the dealing floor. You’ll have access to our service and experts with minimal fuss.
- Guaranteed exchange rates With us you can set up a forward contract or a time option contract to lock down rates for up to two years in advance. This means you can get some stability in the volatile currency market.
- IPD (Irrevocable Payment Document) Get proof of your money transfer with our internationally recognised document to give you extra piece of mind.
If you’d like to transfer money to the Czech Republic, we’ll need the following information from you:
- Bic OR swift CODE
- Beneficiary name of account (and address if possible)
- Bank name (and address if possible)
*Czech IBAN’s are 24 characters long, beginning with CZ.
Call us on 0800 328 5884 to speak to one of our team on the dealing floor. They will be happy to go through everything with you and get your transfer sorted. Alternatively, fill out our enquiry form and one of our dealers will be in touch soon.